Friday, December 12, 2008

What is your Passion? Dream? Calling?

What is your passion? Your dream? Your destiny?

I have been asking people these questions. And I have been helping people to uncover the answers to these questions for themselves.

Then recently, I realised that I have “lost” my own answer!

When I was asked of these questions recently, I could not really articulate an appropriate answer. I could give an answer to satisfy the questioner or even myself for a while. But deep inside, I realised I have “lost” my answer.

I began to do what I did with others ie listing down all my thoughts and interest, past encounters with God, interesting experiences in life etc. All were well placed before me…but I just could not make sense of them ie I could not find the “voice” that unite them all.

Then…..in my quiet moment with God……..He helped me to sort out all the questions. I realised that all through the years, I had buried my calling and passion through the “good works” that I was doing. I had tried to “position” my answer to suit the various platforms and works I was involved that, unknowingly, I lost my “voice”.

In that sacred moment with God, I found my voice again.
I found my calling afresh!
I FOUND MYSELF!
I FOUND GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment