Friday, April 28, 2006

Are you there?

I have been busy with many projects coming up.....starting with preaching at the baptism service tonight, preparing for my China trip + teaching there, leading PnP next friday, teaching Christology next Sunday, completing my M Ed project, organising GCYC and NCTC...

So i may not be writing anything pastoral over the next few weeks.

However, i am open to response to any questions you may have about our faith....just drop that into "comments". i will then enter my response into this blog. i will wait for 3-4 comments before i make my entry.

Till then, do pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pastor, i had a friend who visited FCBC last sunday. He commented during that ministry time is a big play of psychology.. In his words "When ppl are most depressed, you all say all the encouraging words. Which brainwashes people. All these are hypocritical stuff! When ppl are low, you keep on talking about God and it psychos them to filled the emptiness in their heart.

    I did respond to him. But I wanted to hear from you on this matter. I've heard this stuff before. From what i know Psychology- emphasizes in self realisation but Christianity is about knowing God and thus you will know about yourselves...

    ReplyDelete